Wetzdoku has a streamlined interface for quickly playing random Sudoku puzzles of varying difficulty. If logged in, it will track your progress and allow you to view your game history.Game features include:
- Pausable timer
- Automatically highlights current cell as well as any other matching numbers
- Displays subtotals for each digit
- Lets you easily toggle between "notes" and "answer" modes
- Lets you play either "cell first" or "number first", especially important for mobile devices
- If you're on a desktop or laptop, you can play entirely with your keyboard (assuming your laptop has arrow keys!)
- You can easily play a new puzzle with a specific difficulty
- You can rate the puzzle to tell us if you think the difficulty was right on... or way off.
Developed by WetzNet Software LLC.
Special thanks to our early testers: David Mathias and various Wetzels.